Mini DisplayPort To HDMI Adapter Cable
The new for MacBook, for MacBook Pro, and for MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using this adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Use the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter to connect an advanced digital monitor and LCD TV, such as 46- or 52-inch LCDTV, that includes an HDMI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you\\\’re choosing the right adapter.
- 100% Brand New and High-Quality Converter.
- Connect for Mac, for MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors, HD-TVs, and projectors.
- Compatible with Mac computers, for MacBooks equipped with Mini DisplayPort.
- Compliant with Mini DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3b.
- Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality.
- Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby True HD, and Linear PCM (LPCM).
- Color: White (consistent with your for Apple computers).
- Product Net Weight: 19 g
- Package Weight: 30 g
- Line length: 10cm
- Portable, and easy to carry.
1 x Mini Display port to HDMI adapter