Wi-Fi Repeater Wifi Range Extender 300Mbps
The Wireless-N Repeater is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big areas such as factories, communities, streets or etc.
Wifi Repeater complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to300Mbps. Moreover, It has 2dBi ceramic chip Antennas providing e
ven better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability technology that automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature.
Wifi Repeater also works well with other 802.11g and 802.11n protocol wireless products
Features of Wireless Wifi Repeater:
- Support WPS function, in addition, easy for installation.
- Extend the wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
- Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA, and WEP (128/64).
- 2dBi antennas integrated.
- Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
- Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports.
- Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11n standards.
- Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
- Setting up a Wireless Infrastructure Network, For a typical wireless setup at home (as shown below), please do the following.
- Wireless ap Mode: You will need broadband Router internet access, Connect the wifi repeater to your router/switch with RJ-45 Cable.
- Wireless Repeater Mode: You will need WiFi AP/Router internet access, just plug the wifi extender into a power slot, after configuration to be an access point.
Specifications of Wireless Wifi Repeater:
1. The WiFi Repeater is a Combined Wired/Wireless Network Connection Device
2. Latest Software wizard for easy setup
3. Access to Wireless standard 802.11n with Wireless Transmission Speeds of Up to 300Mbps
4. Easy to Extends the Range of your Wifi Network, No Worry about the Obstacle Weaken the Wifi Signal
5. Also Works Well with Other 11b/g and 11n Protocol Wireless Products
6. Improves Wireless Coverage in all WLAN Networks
7. Provides up to 300Mbps Transmission Rates
8. Downward complies with 802.11g (54Mbit/s) and 802.11b standard (11Mbit/s)
9. Operating Temperature: 0ºC~40ºC
10. Storage Temperature: 10~70ºC
11. Relative Humidity (Operational) :10%~90% , noncondensing
12. Relative Humidity (Storage) :10%~90% , noncondensing
13. Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks
14. Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mod
15. Wireless access point or network extender to bring wifi to your home, study, or office
16. Antennas integrated
17. Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA, and WEP (128/64)
18. Use it to Extend the Range of your Wifi Network Over a Wider Area or Eliminate dead-spots due to low signal power
19. No Trailing Wires around the place
20. Distance: Outdoors 300m, Indoor 100m (According to the Actual Environment Change)
Wireless Wifi Extender Repeater (US Plug)
RJ-45 Networking Cable